Located at: 4 Manning Close NE Calgary, AB T2E 7N5
|Library Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thurs 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Columbia College Library is a shared resource for all students and staff, offering materials, assistance, work space and computer access.
- The Library offers a collection of over 20,000 items available for loan to students and faculty.
- There is a well developed area of novels and literature in the Library to assist students in their academic reading skills as well as offering an enjoyable and light read.
- The Library’s collection also contains several self study and review guides. These materials are easy to use and student driven, that will assist in study skills and academic learning.
- Students need to present their Student ID to checkout items.
- There is a limit of three books for a loan period of three weeks.
- There are eighteen computers available to use for internet, research, email, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Students must have a valid Student ID number to set up a password for computer use.
- There is a typing program accessible on the Library computers. Students simply sign in with their Student ID and password and can then practice their typing skills at their own pace and comfort.
- Students may purchase a 20 page Print Card for $2.00 or a 50 page Print Card for $5.00
- Pages printed or copied are kept count on a Print Card. (Note: The Library is a cash only facility.)
The Library invites both students and faculty to make use of our study area that comfortably seats thirty-two occupants, it offers students a quiet and pleasant place for study or research.
ProQuest is an aggregated electronic publications service. It Provides online access to the full text of thousands of journals, newspapers, and magazines with detailed abstracts and indexing for thousands of other publications.