Click here to view the map of our campus for parking and the map of the buildings.
If you are heading north on Barlow Trail SE, turn left (west) onto Centre Ave NE. If you are heading south on Barlow Trail NE, turn right (west) onto Centre Ave NE. Once you are on Centre Ave NE, follow it down the hill. It will turn into Manning Road NE. At the end of the road, you can take the yield into the Willowglen Business Park. Columbia College is located in building 802 in the park.
- From the Northeast, take the 69th Street LRT. Get off at the Barlow Max Bell Area station.
- Catch the 27 Willowglen bus from the north side (opposite the Max Bell Arena). The bus will go into Willowglen Business Park. There is one bus stop in the park. Columbia College is located here. The 27 Willowglen bus does not run on the weekend.
- From downtown, catch the Saddletown LRT. Get off at the Barlow Max Bell Area station. Catch the 27 Willowglen bus from the north side (opposite the Max Bell Arena). The bus will go into Willowglen Business Park. There is one bus stop in the park. Columbia College is located here.
- You can also catch the 19 or the 119 westbound and get off the bus on 8th Avenue NE at 16A St NE or the 19 or 119 eastbound and get off the bus on 8th Avenue NE at 16 St NE.
All assessments are held in Building 802, room 100. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, please see reception for a parking pass and directions to the room. Please see the Campus Map.
- All personal belongings must be placed at the front of the room or in a designated location as instructed by the Student Learning Services Administrator or Proctor. It would be a good idea to leave purses, bags, and good luck charms at home.
- Students are not permitted to wear outdoor clothing in the assessment/testing room.
- The use of cell phones and other electronic devices such as wireless access devices or headsets are not permitted at any time. Cell phones must be turned off and placed at the front of the room.
- You must present a picture ID card such as a Driver’s license. If you do not present a picture ID, you will not be permitted to write the assessment/test.
- No talking is permitted in the assessment/testing room.
- Once you are finished with your assessment/test, you must leave the building.
- Children should not be brought to the College during the assessment.
- Only the person writing the assessment will be allowed into the building.
- You are required to remain in the assessment/test room for the entire time unless you finish early.
- Any act of cheating will invalidate the assessment/test. If caught cheating, you will be asked to hand in the assessment/test and leave the building.