- Registered Dental Hygienist registered with provincial regulatory body
- Registered Dental Assistant registered with provincial regulatory body.
- Alberta RDAs must have the following skills:
- Prosthodontic Module
- Dental Dam
- Polish and fluoride
- Topical Anaesthetic
- Suture removal
- Bases and liners
Cost = $1250 (includes theory + clinical)
- 3 month self-study (online course).
- Continuous intake (students can start any time after registering).
- Written exam must be written and successfully passed (80%) within 3 months of registration.
- One rewrite exam permitted ($100)
Clinical Orthodontic Procedures
Dates: November 26-27, 2022; December 3-4, 2022; January 14-15, 2023; February 11-12, 2023; March 18-19, 2023
- Students can register for Part II after successful completion of the orthodontic written examination.
- Part II must be completed within 12 months of successful completion of the orthodontic written examination.
- Students who have successfully completed the Orthodontic Theory material from other approved programs may register for Clinical Orthodontic Procedures at Columbia College as well.
Information and Registration
Please contact the Dental Assisting Continuing Education Coordinator (Heather Nelson) for questions or to register at 403-648-2254 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes